Sunday, August 3, 2014

Riley Blake Boy Crazy

I got carried away and made this quilt top too long.  But no problem, I will just rip a couple of rows off and use them when I piece the back. 
My niece gave birth to her little son, Wyatt, nine months ago.  This was going to be a baby quilt but he's almost a toddler now so I'm making it for his big boy bed.  
My sister Kate made curtains for his bedroom with some of this fabric line that his mom chose, so I'm pretty sure she will like this quilt - fingers crossed.  I finally opted for a very simple, quick pattern.  At first I was not a big fan of this fabric but it's growing on me.  And as luck would have it I had all of these solids in my stash, and they match perfectly.  Don't you love when that happens?
~ Jodi ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!