Friday, August 8, 2014

Beach mini quilt in the works - maybe

I started making this - a long time ago.  I was waiting for more inspiration to strike, but it never did, so I put it away for a while.  Now I'm thinking I should finish it before the summer ends.  Hmmmm.  Sometimes posting things gets the creative mojo flowing, sometimes....... not.  
BTW, it's supposed to be a girl lying on her beach towel under an umbrella, NOT with a huge hat on like my husband suggested it looked.  Sheeesh - men!  Hahahaha!  (I think he just may be right - this time, anyway.)


2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! - Rozsamaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going through your posts and I saw this and thought "Oh I love this!" and when I clicked on it, I saw I'd already commented on it three months ago! It's just that adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!