Monday, December 17, 2012

Please stop...

shooting those guns.  We live pretty close to a "sportman's club", shooting range, whatever it's called. As I sit here now typing this, 10:15 Monday morning, three days after the horror in CT, (our neighboring state) they are still firing, sporadic shots, one right after the other.  I don't understand.  We usually only hear it on Sundays, but my husband commented on Saturday how much more we're hearing the shooting.  Is it, in protest?  Is it, in support?  Is it, just because they can?  Every    single     shot     reverberates       through        me         down to my very soul.  
        Please stop shooting those guns...

3 comments:

  1. How scary to be hearing the noise of gunshots at home. Maybe calling the business would help? I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't like that either. It's difficult to comprehend how anyone would choose to aim and pull a trigger at a child. We're all hurting over this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!