Saturday, December 1, 2012

A purple theme emerging?


Yesterday I posted my purple African violets, today I notice these blocks have purple in them,
and so doesn't that gorgeous purple cauliflower from our FarmFresh basket we just received. 
The above four blocks have been fun to make, but I think I'm done.  In order to get a larger variety of fabric, I will have to cut into stash because I don't have enough scraps, so I might make this into a wall hanging or table runner.  On the other hand, I do have quite a bit of these same fabrics already cut into 3" and 31/2" squares so I probably should keep going.  Decisions, decisions.
I've also started a mystery quilt with Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.  We'll see how far I get with that.
And, I want to participate in this: 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi63S_G9ySknDeNqjJC2ghjbiztdhLX8D83crXurXwU05nbyun1EA1wU_YvPZexlA1rhJe65L3pzIsCyMDah59FaJH2dcF-EP5Pfuu1j2_49CQ6ykXHOPo1kqUQbIKULZry3gJL4YZgq2i7/s640/December+Photo+a+day+Challenge+copy_thumb%5B6%5D.jpg

Okay, that didn't seem to work.  Here's the blog post:
http://mamaforpeace.blogspot.com/2012/11/december-treat-for-myself.html
We'll see how far I get on THAT, also!  
Have a good weekend!
~ Jodi ~


2 comments:

  1. Your quilt blocks look as yummy as those veggies ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing your decision - no pressure! It might be a case of - trust your instincts...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!