Sunday, October 23, 2011

Royal mail

Liberty of London charming charm squares:














These came from Organic Stitch Co. in the UK.  It was a pack of charm squares so I couldn't pick each fabric individually, but I'm pretty happy with the selection I received, and there are quite a few more that I didn't show you.  But that Hello Kitty is a fat eighth, and where did that come from?  I don't remember ordering that!  I have a great niece who's into Hello Kitty so I'll give it to her Mame (grandma) who can make her a little something with it.   
My husband and I went to LaSalle Academy's (his alma mater) 140th anniversary celebration last night.  We came home with these pretties:

 Have a wonderful Sunday!
~ Jodi ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you "caved to the crave" for something new, aren't they the sweetest charm squares, too?!? you are gonna have some fun! Beautiful flowers, happy Sunday, Jodi!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Liberty fabrics, but generally they are way too expensive to buy here in Australia, I just may have to check Organic Stitch Co out. Looking forward to see what you come up with using these lovely charm squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great prints! have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!