Sunday, June 5, 2011

Winners!

First, a pic of this fab door:




Can anyone guess what my darling husband is making for me with it? We got it at a salvage yard, my least favorite place to be, but he said if I wanted one, I had to join him rummaging through all the dirt and dust and spiders, and webs, and YUCK! But it's going to be so worth it!

And now what you've probably jumped ahead to read, I must say that announcing the winners is very bittersweet for me - I wanted you ALL to win, but alas, my pocketbook just won't allow it, and I am shipping to Germany and Romania and I'm not sure where else, but I LOVE IT. I let Random pick, but then it wouldn't let me copy and paste to show you, so you're going to have to trust me. There were 17 entries, and there are six winners. Without further ado:
#1 - Carolyn from fakeitwhileyoumakeit wins the Germania and Sugar Snap FQs;
#4 - Pokey from pokeydotquilting wins the flower panel;
#5 - Happy Cottage Quilter wins the birds and solid yellow FQ;
#12 - Amalia from QDOpatch wins the Alexander Henry and fruit fabric (she couldn't choose and no one else chose the fruit - I love it, it's very pretty and I hope she likes it);
#14 - Frauke from Quilthexle wins the greenish/gray fabric, and another goodie yet to be determined;
and, #17 Boilerman wins the Michael Miller boy fabric and maybe a solid FQ.
So there you have it! If everyone would please send me their addresses, I will do my best to get to the post office by the end of this week! Thanks so much, my dear bloggy friends!
Have a wonderful week, and may you bless and be blessed!
~ Jodi ~
P.S. Blogger has reverted back to the old way of posting - does anyone know why? - and I'm getting lots of links at the bottom of my posts which I did not link to, not intentionally anyway. Help, anyone???

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jodi. What a great giveaway. Sending you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jodi! I'll contact via email. Love that door....
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy and is all I can say!
    I'll be very careful what you create from them. They are wonderful! Paintings!
    I write now to blog about it:)
    All the best!
    Amalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep!! I can't even remember the last time I won anything...thanks so much, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners, I have no idea what will be made from your door, it looks very dusty though, and it is a lovely door they don't make them like that now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoHo - I'm a winner ! how cool ist that?? Thank you so much !! I'll send you my snail mail addy in a private mail. Thanks again, I'm happy grinning now ;-)) Frauke

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!