Thursday, June 23, 2011

Elusive...

"Birds in the Air".
I tried to cut too many of these triangles at the same time and wound up with a mess and had to ditch those and try again. Then I sewed them together incorrectly! But FINALLY, I had some success.

And this one is called "Bouquet". (For the Farmer's Wife Sampler, in case you don't know what I've been up to.) I find the hardest thing, though, is picking the fabrics. Maybe I need a bigger stash! Ha! Then I would probably be TOTALLY overwhelmed, instead of just partially!
Let me say welcome to my newest follower today: Kathryn! I was hovering at 79 followers for quite some time, and I've always had a slight aversion to uneven numbers, so now I'm happy to be at 80! Silly, I know, but I hope the next time the number goes up it goes up by two, and every time after that! JK!
Have a wonderful weekend, and may you bless and be blessed!
~ Jodi ~

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks Jodi, sometimes I think the hardest part is selecting the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blocks are beautiful!! I always have a hard time selecting fabric - it seems the easier the block the longer it takes me to choose the fabric - lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!