Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moving right along...

on the mod bento box quilt, but I'm going to name it "Coming Together."
These blocks are from all over the US and a few other countries, now the blocks are all together in Rhode Island, at least the ones I received from the swap.  There are some beautiful examples on Flickr, and I love seeing my blocks pop up in other people's quilts all over the world - I think I made 70 or 80 in the two rounds.
 Basted.

And a visit with Ezra this afternoon:
Just can't resist showing him off!  He loves chewing on those fingers!
Till next time, take care!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a story on your "coming Together"quilt, it really is neat to see them from all parts of the globe. It really is a pretty, happy quilt! See? Ezra's enamored, too! :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt.....what a great swap :) Will you show pictures after it's quilted? Cute baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt...and an adorable little man. I am going to have to go check out the flickr you mentioned with the Bento blocks...sounds totally fun! Love your "About Me" saying! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!