Monday, December 6, 2010

Some WIPS


These are coasters that will be a "housewarming" gift for the host and hostess of a Christmas party we're going to next weekend - I hope they like them!  I used a pattern from Malka Dubrawsky's new book, "Fresh Quilting."  Lots of projects in there that I just love!  She's giving away her book so you should try to find her and take a chance.  She's full of inspiration and encouragement, and she makes her own fabric which is gorgeous!
Next is a flannel quilt for my son for Christmas (shhh!) .  Pattern is from Freckled Whimsy.
And the bottom WIP in the first pic is a quilt top that I'm putting together just for fun.  I've had the blocks done for a while.  I was doing a quilt-a-long somewhere along the way but priorities got in the way, so I'm just getting it together now.  
I hope you are having a productive Monday!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like the new look of your blog... Actually I read it in blogger so might have missed out on that... BTW... I really must add the Fresh Quilting book to my list... It looks fab... And those coasters are wonderful...
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!