Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time is flying - September 2 already!

Computer is still down but my son gave me permission to use his, so here's some pics I've been wanting to post:  My mom's hope chest, solid cedar, over a hundred years old, or so I'm told.  She left it to me, with its contents, which I'll post about sometime later.
And here's one with my wallhanging which is waiting to be hung - FINALLY finished!
Looks pretty good here, but I have another spot which I think will be better.  We'll see.
Then here's a table topper which I whipped up last night for a friend's birthday today.  I found out her dining room colors, so I hope she likes it! It was easy and fun.  I have to post where I got the pattern from - my mind is blank right now, but I owe some thanks.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful piece of furniture. Looking forward to seeing the contents - one day when your computer problems are over! And yes, the quilt looks great draped over the chest...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!