Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My wonderful first Pay it Forward gift!

Aren't they beautiful???  Nadine from http://quiltedbliss.blogspot.com/ made these for me because I joined her in her Paying it Forward fun.  I was thrilled to open the package and find these inside!  They match my dining room perfectly, too!  And my hubbie made blueberry pancakes (blueberries fresh from our local farm, Jaswell's) this morning, Starbucks coffee with cinnamon, and OJ.  Yum!  And the placemats were a perfect setting for my relaxation this a.m.  After all, I AM on vacation this week.  Here's some more pics so you can see Nadine's wonderful work.
Here's the back:
And her hand-quilting is marvelous!  I'm blessed to have such a creative, wonderful blogger friend!


And one more:
Thank you so very much, Nadine!  I only hope I make my pay it forward people just as happy as I am!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a Special Gift! You can really feel the love and dedication it was made with, Jodi. A true blessing! ... and what a nice breakfast! humm, I'm hungry!
    :)
    Enjoy your placemats!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!